Well, it’s in regards to a week since I unplugged from the Matrix cultural media in the form of Twitter. So far, the Prozac, Xanax, and vodka tonics have kept my DTs (delirium tweeters) to a dull roar. But I have to admit I cannot resist sense for the empty plug in the rear of my skull once in a while, and I miss all the wonderful imaginary admirers and friends I had formed gathered there.
The call-and-response format of the medium is highly addictive to prolix egomaniacs such as myself, and it’s realtime distractions and interruptions are a pleasing way to fill up the regular, boring downtime which plagues an investment banker’s day-to-day presence. One may begin to believe it was specifically designed to keep specimens such as me connected happily into the battery hemorrhoids of our Silicon Valley overlords.
- Remaster multidimensional IT to make multi-level business value
- Based in Canada and/or the U.S
- Properties bought on or after April 6 1998 the gain is at the mercy of taper relief
- Related celebrations when the eye wasn’t at the mercy of federal income tax,
- 3rd and following Housing Loan
- Experience with constant integration, automation and version control systems
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
At least for the present time, however, I remain escaped and at large. In addition to all the flattering attention and ego gratification, I miss the constant movement of clever tidbits, rates, and links that people I followed fed into the stream. I also miss sharing the …